Saturday, January 13, 2007

Rom1:1-15 Q6-8: "Thankfulness"

ESV Romans 1:8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for all of you, because your faith is proclaimed in all the world. 9 For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I mention you 10 always in my prayers, asking that somehow by God's will I may now at last succeed in coming to you.




6. What we are thankful for and what brings us joy (or despair) says a lot about us. Do you take joy in the faith of others?



7. How can we (in good conscience) tell people who are suffering or miserable that they should be thankful?




8. Grumbling and complaining are a sin against God suggesting we deserve better, He has not provided sufficiently for us, ... How will expressing thanks to God regularly affect our tendency to grumble and complain?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home